Hello, fellow Patriot and friend of Gold Star families!
We are so very thankful that you are interested supporting & serving America’s Gold Star Families! There are a number of ways in which you can pitch in!
This stuff ain’t cheap. Every $5 or $5000 helps. Consider making a donation in support of our Gold Star Families.
We need help in so many ways! Volunteering to serve at dinner functions, rebuilding homes, stuffing envelopes, wrapping gifts or making gift baskets. It all takes helping hands and we need you! Feel free to pass on information about #BelieveWithMe by sharing this page on your social medias or in an email to friends, family, and business associates!
Just some of the possible projects you could be a part of:
- An American Gold Star Christmas (November – December)
- The House That Love Built (December 26-January 2)
- An American Sweetheart (January 20-February 8)
- American Gold Star Mother’s Weekend Retreat (April)
- The House That Love Built (August 5-August 12)
Consider signing up to become a volunteer for future events and projects by clicking here.